The one thing new parents need is sleep! Getting up with a newborn every couple of hours is exhausting. Especially if you have multiples, a preemie or a newborn with medical needs! Let a highly qualified Nurse or Nightingale care for your baby through the night, so you can get a good night’s sleep and regain your energy. Having a night nurse improves recovery time, strengthens parental relationships, decreases risk for postpartum depression and supports healthy breastfeeding.
- Feeding according to parents wishes, bottle preparation bottle/pump cleaning
- Encouraging babies to sleep long stretches, practicing healthy sleep routines
- Soothing and comforting baby
- Changing and diapering baby
- Keeping feeding/activity logs
- Medical care by nurses, only if applicable
All of our services can be tailor-fit to meet any family’s needs so if you have a special request, please let us know!
Pricing, Reservations & Questions!